Always weather check before shipping, it is advised that night time temperatures must be a minimum of 3 celsius as warmers may stop generating heat if falls below freezing (0 celsius)
What It Says On The Box:
- Recommeded between October – March.
- Only use one per box.
- Do not place animals on top or in direct contact with the heat pack.
- Check the over night temperatures (www.bbc.co.uk/weather ) of the postcode your sending from and the destination as they can vary greatly.
- Do not ship when is night time temperatures are below 5 celsius, even with a heatpack.
- Consider other potential problems i.e. petrol strikes, expected snows and public holidays etc. If in doubt delay shipping.