- The Spider Shop
- Before Ordering From Us
Before Ordering From Us
Please make sure before ordering that:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order.
- You know how to keep the species before ordering. If not, please do some research on the species you are interested in. We have care sheets on our site and a selection of books available; please feel free to also contact us for advice, we will always be happy to help. We always have stock available so there is no hurry to place an order.
- That you have a setup ready for the arrival of your new invertebrates.
- If you are ordering your first invertebrate pet please make sure other members of your household are happy with this.
- If you are ordering your first invertebrate please make sure you choose a suitable species. All our animals are marked with their ease of care with numbers 1 -5, the lower the number the easier they are to keep. As a guide we recommend the below species for your first Invertebrate pet. We recommend you buy juvenile to adult specimens.
- All species we stock are usually easy to keep and suitable pets. African and USA species are generally the hardiest and easiest to keep.
- Giant Asian (Hierodula membrancea)
- Giant Dead Leaf (Deroplatys dessicata)
- Ghost Mantis (Phyllocrania Paradoxa)
- Honduran Curly Hair Tarantula (Tliotcatl albopilosus)
- Mexican Red Knee Tarantula (Brachypelma smithi)
- Chaco Golden Knee (Grammostola pulcheripes)
- Brazilian Black (Grammostola pulchra)
- Desert Blonde (Aphonopelma chalcodes)
- Emperor Scorpions (Pandinus imperator)
- Asian Forest Scorpion (Heterometrus spp.)
- Golden Desert Scorpion (Scorpio maurus)
All Invertebrates listed on our site are LIVE specimens not Dry Specimens.